So this life....
So this life is a journey .....
Every journey has a turn, every turn has a decision, every decision will lead you to ure destination that is meant to be.
What is written will be yours & if not .. then it was never meant to be.
We are just travellers, back packers through this journey of life. Sometimes we hit the rough road & the road then seems long & winding. Sometimes we hit the smooth roads & the road seems to go by fast & we never know when the smooth ride ends, but we would never be able to appreciate the great roads until we know what is meant by rough, in the same way that we cant appreciate good without bad, the night without day, the good friend without the bad ones.
As i go along these lonely roads sometimes i meet a friend, sometimes i meet someone who teaches me something about life, sometimes i meet someone who misguides me, sometime someone who shows me the right way on this journey called life. Sometime ure ride (which means...ure means of transportation. ure resources)maybe great!!.... but the journey(ure life) difficult, sometimes ure ride may not be great but the journey amazing. After so much i still think how we used to be happy in college in our minimum resources. It makes me stop & think sometimes, do we really need all of this to be happy? When ure travelling down the road of ure memory lane .. think.. did ure ride matter or ure journey .
As i go along these roads on the cuts, the bends, the bumps, the highway, the dark alley & left turn or right turn, i take with me all the good things from the people i leave behind. I use it for me & for my life...I am today of my experiences of yesterday. I take only the good with me & forgiven the bad. Iam an amalgamation of all the positive around me & forgiven the negative.
I may not have people that I loved with me tomorrow but i will still have a part of them in my soul. They came for a purpose into my life & I will let go of them without a tear, because their purpose in my life is fulfilled. I admit there have been moments of weakness & despair but Iam not who Iam for no reason.
The most important lesson this journey of life... this 26 kilometers of my life has taught me is to Love, to be in Peace & to Respect yourself...Love, Peace & Respect.
There is alot to learn , alot to see, alot to hear & miles to go before I sleep. There will always be light at the end of the tunnel. There will always be sunshine after the rain because life comes full circle in the end. What goes around comes around.
As I travel along these roads with Love, Peace & Respect, I know towards the end of it, I will be home.

Comments
Post a Comment