Gone Tomorrow.....


Glass shatters into million pieces on impact. We are here one day maybe gone tomorrow.
 Fragile as life is…. Fragile.
Walking by…saying goodbye to the face you love, going a distance & turning back to see but that face has disappeared.
Fading….fading away into darkness  the face that you love…the heart that loved you…the hands that fed you…the arms that held you tight in the warm embrace…the laugh that entertained you & the smile that wiped away your tears.
You were couple of inch high unable to walk, the fingers held you high, taught you to walk.
Endless sacrifices to see a smile on your face. You smile warmed the heart & your tears jerked the soul. Treated you like a queen.
Held you tight enough to shield you from the big bad world but loose enough to set you free, to be your own person, to grow.
The familiar fragrances of flowery meadows will linger no more, the emptiness of the house will slaughter your throat ever second. Can’t breathe… Can’t breathe again, the hollow gnaws at the wounds. Release me from this emptiness. Never will hear the familiar voice again while you slept on your bed made of gold, never will there be a blanket of pearls for you when you wake up. Never will there be a loving hand tending when sick. Honey ure on your own, Wish I could love without having to fear, but fingers got to burn…still havnt slept from 7’o clock… Get away from this place get away, run …. But the memories will haunt forever, until the judgment day.
Can be snatched away from God? Oh please yes my love for you is greater, I pray for you. Eyes shutting close to the parallel world of angels oh please take this worthless life with the blood coursing through these veins, invigorate it, reveal it. Else sleep besides your arms to feel loved again, to feel safe again. I pray for you with zeal & vigor.
I feel empty, I feel weak, I feel blank.
Let the angles serenade you into life & my love for protect you. Everything known we could lose in this fight; hope to find the light after this night…somebody tell that it’s going to be alright. We can do it, We can fight it.
Sun shines into the soul with a bright white divine light. Warm yellow nourishing life giving light bestowed on from the heavens above, rising above the ground to your soul, feel uplifted again.

I feel safe again Mom in your arms.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts